1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you dye the Heritage Token Curtains?

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Old Man of UO, Oct 3, 2010.

1. I have two curtains that I am trying to dye. These are in deed form, and are curtains that I have used before. I've seen dyed curtains so it must be possible. I think you have to dye the deed. Do I need special dyes, or a curtain deed that hasn't been used before?
  2. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

It has been ages since I dyed the curtains ... however I believe that standard dyes will work. You dye them when they are hung and there are 4 panels. Target each.

It seems to me that if you dye the end panels, when you redeed the entire curtain becomes the color. Like I said ... been ages since I did it.
  3. LadyKeroOfAtl

LadyKeroOfAtl UO Homes & Castles News Reporter
    Stratics Veteran

May 24, 2008
    a regular dye tub, a special dye tub, and black dye tub will all work.
  4. Whinemaker

Whinemaker Guest

Yup just put the curtain up on the wall, double click your tub and dye it.
  5. LOL... I've been trying everything except the obvious one. For some reason I thought you had to dye deeds of anything that was deed-able.

Thanks for the replies!

p.s. Decorating is addictive - downsizing from a keep to a smaller home, and this is my first customizable after almost 13 years.