1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you earn a title "of Shard-Name"?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Obsidian, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

May 21, 2008
    I keep seeing folks running around with "X of Great Lakes" or "Y of Atlantic". How do you earn these titles? I don't see any way to choose these in the Title Menu. Thanks in advance for helping solve this mystery for me.

2. Merus

Merus Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

Aug 10, 2010
  3. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

Sep 18, 2003

make a copy of your toon for TC and then it will open up the option to use your shard in your titles menu.

(so on your paperdoll, hit help, bottom option is copy, hit that, do the walk through to copy your toon to TC, finish that all off, not hit the titles menus, look under over head name, a third option will be there now for 'of shard')