1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How do you exit Jhelom pit as a ghost?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by MagicNinja, Jan 17, 2008.

1. MagicNinja

MagicNinja Guest

It will not let me upstairs, and it takes too long to wait for the stuck option. Dying = fun, Being a ghost for a hour = not fun

2. Azural Kane

Azural Kane Guest

use help stuck

3. MagicNinja

MagicNinja Guest

I've been waiting for quite a bit now, and it hasn't worked yet. I had to use it yesterday =( Can anyone help?

4. it only takes like 2 min....

5. MagicNinja

MagicNinja Guest

Got it to work, I had to run myself into the stairs to get physically stuck before it would attempt to work. Now I gotta try to find a way to Magincia to quit this stupid faction. =(

6. MagicNinja

MagicNinja Guest

I still need a way to get there, can anyone provide me with a ride to get there? Or schedule a time that I can be taken there? Thank you.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

maps for sailing there and instructions on how to plot and sail a course with them can be found on my vendor 4 reds at Mo's house, north of Yew gate.

If you're char is blue you can buy the maps yourself from any npc mapmaker.

I will buy boats for reds and put them on the vendor if contacted, but I'm not willing to keep one on as permanent stock.

8. MagicNinja

MagicNinja Guest

Sailing isn't the hard part, it's getting the money. I'm still blue.

9. I don't own a boat myself:-/
    If you save up for one, and use it to go to mag, but then dont want boat after that, ill buy it off of you so u get your money back.

Whats your template/skill levels, I can give advice on easy ways to get money.