1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How do you feel about this?

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Tetricyde, Apr 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tetricyde

Tetricyde Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

How does one feel about such a GREAT thief snitching on another thief?
    Please Post your opinions on this matter below. :thumbup1:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Just thougt this deserved a bit of attention... So all of you in his guild... He mght sell you out just as quick :lol:

2. Shinobi

Shinobi Guest

Tetricyde recruits Oblivion at the last moment, Oblivion keeps half of the rares he loots, i pay 37mil to help Tetricyde, i ask for my 37mil, Tetricyde says he doesn't trust either of us anymore and starts dodging my questions. You **** a thief you'll get ****ed.

P.S. A thief is someone who steals out of another player's backpack. You are a pure scammer. I was going to get into the collector's guild and STEAL from them, but they had nothing worth stealing. Congrats on your skilled chest looting you did, might as well have been on a newb char. So yeah, i ratted out a scammer, not a thief.

3. Dani/Alina

Dani/Alina Guest

So Tetricide, are you admitting that you are the guilty one then?

4. Shinobi

Shinobi Guest

Please read my thread on the Rares Collector's forum, it explains the entire situation.

5. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Clearly sounds like it. lol

6. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

The way I see it, you all are douch3bags for even being involved in a scam. If you were not in agreement with the actions of your compatriots, you could have said no to the prospect. I lost a good deal due to this, with a lot of time involved in the losses...and unfortunately other good people also feel the brunt of this.

Want to make good for your part in the matter shin, make a sizable donation to PAH. Otherwise fingerpointing at this point is rather trivial...considering you conspired in the activities UNTIL you felt betrayed.

7. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

This won't be going anywhere.

8. Shinobi

Shinobi Guest

I'm working on it.

9. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

Tetricyde, making ******** comments on Pacific about how you are the fallguy is just completely ridiculous on your part. To sit and slander two other parties who put their own time and money into this game makes me sick. Grow up and take accountability for your own actions.

10. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

You are right, scamming never does anyone any good at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.