1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] How do you find out about various EM Events?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Omnius, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I'm just curious how different people find out about different EM events on various shards.

I subscribed to RSS feeds on all the North American Shards' EM Sites. It allows me to see what events they've publicized in a convenient format.

How about all of you?

2. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

does everyone else use rss feeds? I know a number of multi shard rares collectors attend events on MANY shards.

3. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

4. Alexander of ATL.

Alexander of ATL. Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
    Stratics Veteran

I just use "uo stratics" if you look to the right side i think it is, there is a listing "Event Moderators". If you click that it will give you a list of all the shards, click the shard you want EM Event info from.

5. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

mm always felt like that was still a lot of work. I was just curious if there was another great system besides subscribing to all the rss feeds. For the lazier folks in the world, I subscribed to them all and syndicated them. It's useful, I just wasn't sure if there was an even better system.

6. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i just check each shards em website on a regular basis, the legends shard only notifies about events using lanterns at the luna bank