1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

how do you get rope?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Demonous, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

trying to make a hitching rope, other than off of a leviathan, is there any other way to acquire rope? i know it used to be a semi rare and spawned on some docks

2. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

they are an uncommon drop on krakens as well as dropping on leviathans

3. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

If you cant find any for sale anywere do what i done, go buy up all the cheep uslless fishing nets as there so cheep and fish up krackens.

4. BardMal

BardMal Guest

Below the air elemental room in Shame there is a Kraken. I take my bard and provoke the dull copper elemental s and the kraken, across the bridge near the teleporter to level 3. I like this side best because there is lower land making the kraken easier to reach. Can't place a boat, so you have to time your kill shot to be able to always loot.
    Not a bad way to stack up tons of ore and get rope at the same time.

5. I take my Archer Bard down there and do a mad click fest on Krakens while provoking the Sea Serps and Water Eles. Never got a rope there though.

6. Littleblue

Littleblue Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I like to hunt here too, and I have gotten plenty of ropes...one dropped just recently.

Sometimes you can go quite a while and have a dry spell with no ropes. Don't give up though, a rope is sure to be coming soon! I've also had pretty good luck getting the 10th Anny drops here, too.

Hope this helps! :)

7. UltimatePower

UltimatePower Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Another good place for krakens is the wind park, 2 of them spawn in the little pond in there