1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How do you get those gray skill boxes on your UI?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Feb 20, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Such as the one for Meditation shown in this burning cheater house picture?

[​IMG]

2. open your skill list, click and hold on a skill's name, then drag to the left or right off of the skill list scroll. then release it on your screen somewhere.

3. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Open your skill list and if the skill has a blue gem beside the skill name, then left click the skill name and drag the name off of the skill list. It will become a clickable tile as in the picture.

4. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

<font color="brown">On your paperdoll, click the "skills" button - scroll down to any skill that has a blue circle next to it, then grab that skill with your mouse cursor and slowly drag it straight out of the skill list - sideways - onto your desktop. it turns into a grey box you can put anywhere on your desktop. you just double click the box to use that skill. pretty handy for meditation, hiding, etc. Sometimes it's hard to drag it out - just keep trying and it will come. </font>

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks all!

6. Guest

Guest Guest

&lt;looks in astonishment&gt; 9+ years in this game and I never knew that! Thank you!

7. RaDian FlGith

RaDian FlGith Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

<blockquote><hr>

&lt;looks in astonishment&gt; 9+ years in this game and I never knew that! Thank you!

[/ QUOTE ]It's only been in for the last three or four years, I believe. Maybe not even that long.

8. Tazar

Tazar Guest

RaDian is correct. This is one of those great 3D features that actually made it into 2D.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes I love that feature I use it mostly with my tamers/bards