1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How do you jump and stay in the air?

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by cdaw80, Feb 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdaw80

cdaw80 Guest

I have been trying for awhile with no luck . Any tips ?

Thanks

Chris

2. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Glitching can't be discussed on Stratics.

3. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

If you mean in a Cog HQ, refer to what Trish said.

There's something that If you mean in TTC, there is a spot you can jump and fly but it's extremely limited. Go to the tunnel for Punchline Place, then right where the brown border/line is between the playground and the tunnel, jump up and then forward to be just past that line. You can hover there some. If you go too far into the tunnel you will go through it into the street. Interesting little gap there. At least it's been working for me.

4. Its not a glitch, its this weird thing that freezes your game - i will ask trish if i can tell you.

5. Tommyboy13

Tommyboy13 Guest

Open book?
    True nothing will change for you, but every one else will see you floating.

6. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

I do that in NR/DDL when I'm bean squatting. Doesn't work for too long but does give me a moment to sit there and not allow anyone to push me aside and if someone throws beans during that time, I get them. :)

7. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sarcastic and Crazy Fireball: Yeah it's discussing glitching.

I think the question has been answered and I'm going to lock this up for the greater good. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.