1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you leave Wind Fel?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I went to Wind to lore some dragons and don't know how to leave. I went to the pentagram where I entered but nothing happened. You can't recall out (like you do in Tram), so how does one leave?? [​IMG]
  2. West of the city, there is a small alcove with a teleporter that will take you to the entrance in the passages leading to Wind.
  3. There are exit teleportes in Wind. I am fairly sure that one is near the two daemon spawn in the north caves. Its been a long time since I was in there, but there are exit pentagrams.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks, found it. I've only been to the one in Tram and always recalled out.