1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How do you organize your books?

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by tehfloof, Sep 24, 2010.

1. tehfloof

tehfloof Seasoned Veteran

I love collecting holiday items and books. I have hundreds of the stealable ones, some from khauldhun and some rare ones. But I'm at a loss at how to organize them and display them. Any tips? Thanks!

2. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

There's always the option of making a library or study area. I used to have a small library type thing for the few books that I have, which consisted of bookshelves lining the walls and a few tables placed throughout the room. Some of the tables had books on them, some beside them in small piles, one or two sitting on top of the shelves...

3. LadyKeroOfAtl

LadyKeroOfAtl UO Homes & Castles News Reporter
    Stratics Veteran

These are the options I've seen most or personally used:
    Benches [to make a book shelf]
    New Carpet Pieces [Used like benches but don't take any lockdowns]
    Book Shelves or the new full book shelves. Locked down and set to anyone.
    Wooden boxes. Locked down, set to anyone. You can engrave the boxes to say whats in them.

Goodman's Rune Library is a really good example of using the new carpet pieces.
    If you're on another shard and don't know where it is. It's in Zento ,right behind the moongate.