1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you Recharge Weapon and Armor engraving tools?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Farscape, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Farscape

Farscape Guest

These items are now pleantyful and I cannot seem to find any info on them:D
  2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    I believe you have to take the proper materials (50 diamonds or some such, I believe) to a Tinker NPC and choose "recharge Engraving tool" from their context menu.

Not sure about the ingredients, but it's a start.
  3. Farscape

Farscape Guest

Now that sounds right I was trying with my own tinker so I will go slap myself lol
  4. http://www.uoguide.com/Weapon_Engraving_Tool
    One blue diamond equals 10 charges. It can be done by a tinker from an account over 96 months old or an NPC Tinker Guildmaster (needs 100,000 gold also). I didn't know this and looked it up just now. LOL

eta: I am on Pacific if you need help there and just looked I am closing on 132 months (more rewards soon Yay!)
  5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004
    I am on ls and I have a GM tinker that can recharge for you all I ask is you supply the materials!