1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How do you "ride" the bullet train??

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Yummynenita, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Yummynenita

Yummynenita Guest

How exactly do you ride it? I mean were do you go for it?

& No i dont want my sim to ride it...i want my lot tyvm [=

But im just curious and would like to know more about the bullet train.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

You simply set your sim to move by clicking on the sim from select a sim window and following the options.

Polly

3. SirSurpent

SirSurpent Guest

Hmmm...I went to my Sim select screen and looked everywhere, but saw nothing about "moving" or any options to catch a "bullet" train...any ideas? [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

On the sim selection screen, below the big pic of you sim there are 2 icons, An arrow (enter the game) and a 'body' (sim description)

Click on the 'body' and at the bottom there are 2 options 'move sim' and 'retire sim'

Click move sim, then select EALand and click OK

5. SirSurpent

SirSurpent Guest

Okay..found it..but when I do try to move to a different city, EA Land is not listed. And, yes, I am a paying subscriber (living in Clarkesville now), but was wanting to go ahead and make the transition on over to EA Land.

Not sure what the problem is! [​IMG]

6. donnallg

donnallg Guest

It might not be listed because EALand is down.

7. SirSurpent

SirSurpent Guest

Nope...EA Land IS up, but the "Move" button is shaded..no way to click it. Oh, and it's not Clarksville I live in, but Calvin's Creek...lol

8. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Nope...EA Land IS up, but the "Move" button is shaded..no way to click it. Oh, and it's not Clarksville I live in, but Calvin's Creek...lol

[/ QUOTE ]

If you were playing in EA Land or TC3 you'll need to patch back over to TSO completely in order to move your sim in Calvins Creek.