1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How do you Spam Armor Ignore

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Katrena, Sep 11, 2013.

1. Katrena

Katrena Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I know there are two parts to a good Sampire, The character and the person at the keyboard. I am having problems running out of mana trying to spam AI. Now, to me, spamming AI means using AI every swing, which is 1.25 on my character. Since you are penalized for using AI quicker than 3 sec, this means to me that I will be penalized after the first use of AI and not even 95 mana lasts. I have 40 LMC and HML 62 on my Bladed Staff with max damage. Even doing 185 damage per hit doesn't leach enough mana to keep spamming AI.

Players have been talking about spamming AI for years, so how are you doing it?

#1 Katrena, Sep 11, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2013
    kRUXCg7 likes this.
  2. kRUXCg7

kRUXCg7 Sage

No. 3: your gear!

Even though people reported continuous AI spamming before - maybe you could switch to armor parts that offer you more than 40% LMC?

3. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

I use studded leather suit and 100% HML weapons.

kRUXCg7 likes this.
  4. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I have written in my guide.
    If you have 120 tactics/anatomy and 96 HML you will be able to chain AI most of time with 2.75 1H weapon. (you run out of mana may be 1-2 times per minute). It also depends on your mana pool.
    Bladed Staff has 20% more damage so you need at least 75% HML. If you haven't 120 tactics/anatomy you will need more. 100% HML should be enough to chain AI with a Bladed Staff almost always.

#4 CorwinXX, Sep 12, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2013
    kRUXCg7 likes this.
  5. hen

hen Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Studded Leather can boost you up to 55% LMC. I have a chiv/bushido/warrior who switches between parry and resist and he is beginning to be able to bash bigger things thanks to the armour change.
    Or maybe I'm just becoming even leeter as I play the game.

kRUXCg7 likes this.