1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How do you store

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by DarknessDemona, Jun 12, 2015.

1. DarknessDemona

DarknessDemona Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I need ideas for a storage and seperation system. Bags/colored/chests. Help me out :)

2. Tamais

Tamais Lake Austin Reporter
    Reporter Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron Editor

I'm trying to organize also. This is what a friend has done . Each type of deco is in a labeled chest, some are in the same colored chests. Plants are in one box with the each type in a labeled bag. For example classic flowers in one bag, new flowers in another. Right now she is going nuts trying to organize her seed box. Putting them by generation, resource, new and special colored. Now she is figuring out what ones she needs.

#2 Tamais, Jun 29, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
    DarknessDemona likes this.
  3. DarknessDemona

DarknessDemona Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

yea its really had trying to find a good way to gett his set up. But that is a good idea.. Oh the struggle. lol

Tamais likes this.