1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How do you trade items in?

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by MonkeyBusiness, May 30, 2008.

1. I had a simple (and probably stupid) question. How do you trade items in for "Spring Cleaning" etc. ? Also, what are trade-in points, how do they work, and how do you redeem them? Thanks for any help anyone can give me.

-MonkeyBusiness/Brawndo

2. Evilminion

Evilminion Guest

There are several NPCs that accept assorted items for trade-in. Check the patch notes for pub 52 for a list of locations. :) Just drop the proper item on the right NPC, and he or she will give you a ticket for "spring cleaning" points. Take that ticket to the guardhouse at Castle Britain, and turn it in at the collection box!

EDIT: Adding a helpful link thingie!

3. Thanks for the information but how do you redeem the points?

4. Evilminion

Evilminion Guest

The collection box. Once you turn your tickets in, you'll have the chance to redeem points for items, just like with the zoo/library/museum collections.

I recommend waiting until next week, though, since there'll be a lot more options for rewards once publish 53 goes live!