1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How do you trade UO accounts safely? excuse my english please.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Strato, Nov 21, 2009.

1. Strato

Strato Guest

forgive me for my english, hard to express my meaning.

How am I able to make a safe uo account trade for gold?

Hard to express this, hm.

Let me put it this way. Is there a way to make sure a guy holds up his part in the deal?

I see people on forums using perhaps legal website to do deals. Whether is a legal website or not, I do not know. Hard to say. Does anyone understand my meaning? Please help! :pint:

And is there a way to recover a password from an old account email when you registered a new email for the account? Phone ea or soomething?

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Yes, there is a method, using EA, to transfer an account securely, but it costs real money to do so, and doesn't guarantee that the buyer will actually pay the seller for the account. On the other hand, it does remove all marks on the account.

If you have the information from when an account was created (CC info, activation code from the CD case, etc.) you can sometimes get access to an account that you lost the password to, and don't have the email for anymore.

3. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Aye going through EA Games is the best way to do it.

4. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend