1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How do you turn into goblins and ostards?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by ACB1961, Nov 9, 2009.

1. ACB1961

ACB1961 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I've got pretty much all the characters, but my ninja is on a stone so I can't check that very easily. How do people turn into goblins and ostards? Is it a ninja-form, or something completely different?

Thanks in advance

2. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

goblins = underworld quest item.

3. Harlequin

Harlequin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Ostard form is from ninjitsu's animal form. It's an alternative to llama form as it requires 70 ninjitsu as well.

There are 2 separate quest rewards given the underworld goblins (one faction gives a ring, the other gives a fishing pole). One will turn you into a gray goblin when equipped. The other will turn you into a green goblin.

4. Fink

Fink Guest

Ostard is a ninja form, needs 107.5 to cast 100% of the time, I believe.

Goblin forms are twofold. A special fishing pole will turn you into a green goblin, and there's a ring that turns you into a grey goblin. They're available via quests in the Underworld from Xenrr and Barreraak respectively. You can't equip the pole or ring when in a form other than your own, similarly you can't assume another form when a goblin.

5. ACB1961

ACB1961 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks so much guys.