1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

How does one resurrect a bonded riding horse?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by chaosinfused, Feb 11, 2009.

1. chaosinfused

chaosinfused Guest

I am a returning player, after 4+ years away from the game. I recently lost my riding horse to an untimely case of the Ettins... I logged out and returned a day later to find this ghost of my dead horse following me around. Is there a way to rez him ?? Any help would be sincerely appreciated.
  2. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Of course, although you will need to find a vetenerian(tamer)

Try the major banks should find someone to res your pet.
  3. chaosinfused

chaosinfused Guest

Thanks so much for the quick response.
  4. Rotgut Willy

Rotgut Willy Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 27, 2008
    I find with normal horses, it's easier and more convenient (for me) to just buy a new one. I don't ever bother bonding them.

I do bond with pack horses, beetles, etc. Just not with regular riding horses.
  5. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Oh one other thing, maybe invest one of your vet rewards into an ethy or buy a charger when you get the $$ no need to worry about bonding at all then.
  6. Dragonchilde

Dragonchilde Guest

I always just go to Luna, and check the Stables. If someone's standing around, I ask (politely!) if anyone can spare a pet rez.

Takes no time at all, and saves cash.