1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Lock Picking] How does one set up public lockpicking boxes?

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Basara, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I moved the THB house from Malas to Trammel on Lake Austin, but haven't officially declared the house open because I can't get the Lockpicking boxes to work the way they did in the old house.

Has something changed, or am I not locking them down the right way? Even set to "anyone", not even the house owner can use the keyrings.

2. MKick

MKick Guest

Damn... I just went looking for your place today, and found it wasn't in Malas (first time visiting).

3. Basara

Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

The new THB location is the Trammel Compassion Crossroads. It's the first house north of the road, on the west side of the Guard tower that covers the intersection.

4. MKick

MKick Guest

Thanks... good luck getting the chests working.

5. do you tried to "i wish to lock this down", set security to "Everyone"....

"i wish to secure this"

dont work well, because you have to lock down each box by single command.

put the keys on keyrings place the keyring inside, so its locked down automaticly, and arrange the "key-related" boxes around the ring?

set all boxes to "Everyone" too, same with the key.

now they should locked down, but are useable.
    you can lock the boxes by using the keys and start picking again.

6. Basara

I locked down the containers, and set them to Everyone, when I moved. I can't get the keyrings inside to do anything, even with the house owner.