1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How Far Are they Taking Custom Content?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Confetti, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Confetti

Confetti Guest

They are slowly releasing more and more custom objects-- We're up to backdrops, tables, chairs + signs now, and was curious how far they are taking it. Custom Clothing? Custom Skins? Custom Hats/Shoes?

Don't think I've seen too much information about this-- but if it's around can someone point me in a good direction? =)

2. I heard way down the line somewhere in the future they wanted to make clothing and build mode items into buy-able objects...So I believe the possibilities are endless. [​IMG] Just will take time.

3. If the subscriber base increases the possibilities are endless. [​IMG]

4. As far as I understand it, eventually gamers will be able to write their own scripts so that the avatars can interact with the different objects! Awesome stuff I think! [​IMG]

5. jnfr

jnfr Guest

That would go beyond awesome into the realm of sublime.

6. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

In the pub we were told the game would be our game and that anything could be possible Parizad then noted that it could go up to us even creating our own job tracks.