1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Fencing] How far can I go with this Template?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by MasterCye, Jun 18, 2012.

1. MasterCye

MasterCye Visitor

Jun 18, 2012
    I'm working on my Warrior and am wondering how high of creatures I'll be able to solo with this template. So far I'm thinking:

120(100) Fencing
    120(100) Tactics
    120(95) Parry
    100(100) Anatomy
    100(85) Healing
    100(100) or 120 Magic Resist (Haven't decided yet)
    60(60) or 80 Chivalry

For stats I'm currently 70 Str, 115 Dex and 40 Int

So any suggestions on stat distribution and equipment would also be good.

Also anyone saying to make a Sampire, just don't. If I wanted to make a Sampire I'd make one.
  2. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 17, 2007
    Looks similar to Frarc's template (see here)
  3. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 28, 2009
    Your going to need to have dex around 150 if your looking to be viable. For soloing you can probably take on most non peerless. With a partner you should be able to take on a lot more if you x-heal.
  4. Driven Insane

Mar 12, 2012

And it's going to depend alot on your gear and set up. For example do you plan to play it as a 4/6 chiv type caster? Are you going to run 50% EP and take advantage of the various types of pots, are you going to max HCI,DCI,STR,DEX,LMC,MR,etc?

You could actually solo alot of the high end bosses if you're willing to put alot of time/money into your weapons and armor along with taking advantage of all the possible advantages that a 4/6 50% EP pot chugging warrior with high end gear affords.

But if you play it cheap and lazy be prepared to have your ass handed to you by Balrons and other higher level, non boss creatures.