1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

How goes it?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by -JimGreco, Dec 16, 2007.

1. -JimGreco

-JimGreco Guest

Well... I havent been around in awhile...dont plan on being around for another while...just was curious and had a free moment and figured id stop in take a look around and see what was going on with ol' SP... interested to know if anything worth mentioning has happend in my 3-4 month absent, other than my house falling im sure... but no worries, isnt the first and doubt it will be the last. Anyhow if anyone did manage to find my IDOC infront of Brooks castle out on Minoc plains.... all I ask if someone hopefully is holding on to my Soulstones... even so if not, im sure ill be back around to continue killing new and old faces in Sosaria...but has been fun and always will be fun...hope to see you all sooner than later but no guarantees!
  2. well some is the same some is different...
  3. Pathagiris

Pathagiris Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 25, 2004
    whats up jim? i was at school when your houses fell but i think someone was trying to get your stones. ill ask around and see if anyone did.
  4. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 9, 2006
    jim i think my brother has ur soulstones so u know
  5. -JimGreco

-JimGreco Guest

Well thats good to know...you talking about Biggie?....nice to see your still doing your thing Puff and Path but tell him to hold em for me would ya...I would be in severe debt if he held on to them for a bit while longer....