1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How Hard Is It For A Warrior To Group?

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by imported_Edward The Less, May 29, 2006.

1. Warriors are fairly popular and rank high in the population and so finding a Warrior for a group should not be hard and should not be in demand like a Priest.

Have you found this to be true?

Have you been able to get into groups faster with other characters of other classes?

2. Well I have no idea of the current situation, because I leveled my guy up back when warriors were underplayed. I had no trouble then finding a group since we were the only tanks around (feral druids didnt have 360% armor increase at the time). But nowadays I really have no trouble finding a group, especially since I usually run it with my guild exclusively. And usually I get asked to run the 55-60 dungeons simply because of the speed I can do it in (better gear than most).

3. Slone

Slone Guest

I ran into trouble finding a slot for my Warrior often.I have a 60 pally...its much easier to get a group with him,there are many pallies though.I also have a 60 Warlock that has become my main & have heard maybe 3 times that a group or raid was full of locks.Mages dont get turned away very often either.Then Priests
    resto. Druids i dont believe are ever turned away. : )

4. generally 5 man groups will take a mage over a lock simply for the food/water.

5. kyzant

kyzant Guest

I think def spe warriors who plays OK should find group easy... At least it's true inm my server.

6. NeroRathe

NeroRathe Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

That's a good point.

I rarely have trouble finding a group with my warrior, even if he really is my alt toon. I can run with the guild in instances, and every once in a blue moon I'll be allowed to take him on a raid. My gear is really ZG/5-man Instances, which comes up short to our main warriors MC/BWL gear.

However, I am protection spec'd, pretty much to be different, but if I'm PvP'ing it's with my rogue, and a protection spec'd warrior, is just a different kind of melee, which I enjoy. However come instances, I can take a beating, take pride in holding aggro, and really just enjoy being a meat shield.

There are dime a dozen fury and arms warriors out there, and most dont have the gear to really do justice to those builds, so it makes finding a group that much easier for me.