1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How i love to throw hundreds of Ks overboard.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Hell's Ironworks, Feb 11, 2011.

1. Hell's Ironworks

Hell's Ironworks Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

So npc ships are bugged...Again. Guess it was going too well. Itd be nice if they could tell us when the problem is fixed this time instead of letting us waist time and ammo. :thumbdown:

2. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Bugged how?

3. Hell's Ironworks

Stratics Veteran

Not taking any damage.

4. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

keep a strict distance of three tiles. if you are too close or to far away you can miss your target. I hunt player and NPC ships all day from several different boats. I think its odd a few people experience the problem many never do. It is a rather expensive hobby though.

5. Hell's Ironworks

Stratics Veteran

ive been playing Pirate exclusively since i got HS, ive sunk ships in the hundreds and never changed my tactic. So im Pretty sure its not me.

6. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Sail up to the ship with your boat in pristine condition. Fire one shot, and let him fire one in return. If his first shot does damage to your boat, then have at it. If his first shot does not damage your boat, then head on to the next one as the pirate ship will also not take damage.

It's not a fix, but a test to see if it is worth proceeding with the expense of the fight.

7. Hell's Ironworks

Stratics Veteran

Makes sense. But id prefer a fix ;)

I tried 3 different ships before posting this thread btw. I just dont want to have to run around looking for one ship that isint bugged. Pirating is already expensive and time consuming as it is...

And speaking of expensive and time consuming, i still have 2 bugged Orc ships that are unrepairable. No words from the devs on that either...