1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How in god name do you place this?

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Cantabrigian British, Apr 24, 2011.

1. I want to know if anyone else has problems putting the "gargish banner" on the ground? Is there some trick, or something I am doing wrong??? I tried for over 20 minutes and in no possible way could I get the stupid thing to go on the ground. It just keeps popping in my backpack. I had two of them, a friend made them for me. I thought maybe they could be converted into deed format, but I just ended up destroying one of them with my axe :cursing:

What in god's name am I doing wrong?

2. Zurhet Pebblethief

Zurhet Pebblethief Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

The item like the totem poles and some trees are 2 or more tiles high, they can be a real pain in the back end to get exactly where you want especially if you are placing them near walls. Try turning on your circle of transparency and placing them two or more tiles north west of the tile you want them on.

3. Lord Bytor

Lord Bytor Sage
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran K^S

Get a small pouch, not the round bag looking one. The small chest looking one. Place the banner in pouch. Place pouch where you want it and then axe the pouch. The banner will be right there where you placed the pouch. Don't forget then to lock down the banner.