1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

How is game going..should i come back ?

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Willy Stiletto, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Hello everyone opld player thinking might be comming back into game.. was wondering if anything has fone for the bad or better.. been about 8 months gone looking to get some info before i make my choice to come back or not.. any feed back would be great..
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Come on back and discover for yourself the fun of Origin.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

well if your asking it shows you have some sentiment. As always its really more the players that make it good then the smoothness of game play or its quirks.

Ive been in UO for years it will always be great and always be broke but it will always have what others dont and of corse it has layers and layers of content.

there are good folks on this sharde so yes game is doing good that is if your doing good "ask not what your shard can do for you ask what you can do for your shard" lol [​IMG]