1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

How is the RP here on Atlantic.

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by UltimaSword, Aug 24, 2008.

1. UltimaSword

UltimaSword Guest

Can you guys tell me how much RP is here on Atlantic. Are there player run towns? And how active are they? And about how many guilds? Thanks in advance.
  2. LadyKeroOfAtl

LadyKeroOfAtl UO Homes & Castles News Reporter
    Stratics Veteran

May 24, 2008
    they seem to be rather quiet lately, but i could be wrong. mtc runs out of moonglow.. but joined factions so you i guess they could be in moonglow tram or fel. theres a guild run out of zento as well. theres a guild named sanctus that hangs around hanses hostel in malas. goodluck =/
  3. Halister Marner

Halister Marner Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 2, 2006
    Summer is usually a very slow time for RP on Atlantic, so the RP community may not be as visible until things pick up again in Oct.

There are still weekly tavern nights at the various roleplay taverns on the shard, as well as semi weekly/monthly events and tournaments being held.

Right now there are around 50 RP guilds of varying sizes, the current largest ones being MTC (based out of Moonglow), Umbra, Sanctus (the area near Hanses Hostel), as well as several others.

If you need more info, their forums are located here.