1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How it should be to creat the perfect artifact

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Apr 10, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

First you need 1 char, then you need faction and then you need some effort to compleate it.

You join faction. When your faction owns a town you can bye a item of your choise in the tow. Only town owner can bye.

Now you can bye enchantments to your artifact. 5 can be aded to the item.
    Each town sells diffrent enchantments. Example would be that in magnica you can bye fc, fcr, sdi and casting skill enchantment.
    each enchantment can only be bought in towns you own and all enchantments costs silver.

1 you need to be in a faction to get 1 and stay in faction to ceep it. if you leave faction you will have the item cursed and cant be repared.
    2 factioners can fight each others in all factes.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

First you need 1 char, then you need faction and then you need some effort to compleate it.

You join faction. When your faction owns a town you can bye a item of your choise in the tow. Only town owner can bye.

Each town sells diffrent enchantments. Example would be that in magnica you can bye fc, fcr, sdi and casting skill enchantment.
    each enchantment can only be bought in towns you own and all enchantments costs silver.

1 you need to be in a faction to get 1 and stay in faction to ceep it. if you leave faction you will have the item cursed and cant be repared.

3. its spelled "keep" with a K.

4. its spelled "keep" with a K.

5. `Lynk

`Lynk Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree with the first part, there are enough items with rediculous properties as it is.

I do like faction fighting in Tram.

6. `Lynk

`Lynk Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree with the first part, there are enough items with rediculous properties as it is.

I do like faction fighting in Tram.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I thought you could fight opposing factions in tram was this changed or something? Maybe I am wrong though maybe it was just able to attack one another in towns. I was never big on factions though so I often forget how this crap works.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

I thought you could fight opposing factions in tram was this changed or something? Maybe I am wrong though maybe it was just able to attack one another in towns. I was never big on factions though so I often forget how this crap works.

9. Your thinking of Order/chaos there. I dont think factions have ever effected trammel asides from the bene block.

10. Your thinking of Order/chaos there. I dont think factions have ever effected trammel asides from the bene block.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I like the idea!

But, any such item should be cursed, should have low durability (like 20), and not be repairable or able to be hit with fort powder.

Alternatively, all such items will detonate the moment your faction loses the town, causing 55 direct damage per item. Hehe.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

I like the idea!

But, any such item should be cursed, should have low durability (like 20), and not be repairable or able to be hit with fort powder.

Alternatively, all such items will detonate the moment your faction loses the town, causing 55 direct damage per item. Hehe.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

its spelled "keep" with a K.

[/ QUOTE ]Many players are from other countries and English is not their native language. I sure as heck would not do well on a German or French board. Maybe this person is not native English.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

its spelled "keep" with a K.

[/ QUOTE ]Many players are from other countries and English is not their native language. I sure as heck would not do well on a German or French board. Maybe this person is not native English.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

i dont think factions ever had pvp in tram either, although, it might have before it hit production, not sure :s

to the OP, the cursed idea is interesting, but i wonder how that might work...like if anyone who isnt a faction guy holds it in hands, then it becomes cursed? or...hm because say you give the wep to another player, how does it know when to become cursed?

personally, I thought Order Chaos was great, but it seems like a lot of whiney people didn't like it, because they didn't want consensual pvp on both facets. of course, Order Chaos became quite archaic, from its beginnings where an Order or Chaos shield meant something...but that's why I loved it. I mean, right now, factions doesn't really mean much. and even for people who don't RP, that's what factions has to offer. some sorta meaning :p, other than reg vendors and controlling towns

hope this current live event feeds into that

16. Guest

Guest Guest

i dont think factions ever had pvp in tram either, although, it might have before it hit production, not sure :s

to the OP, the cursed idea is interesting, but i wonder how that might work...like if anyone who isnt a faction guy holds it in hands, then it becomes cursed? or...hm because say you give the wep to another player, how does it know when to become cursed?

personally, I thought Order Chaos was great, but it seems like a lot of whiney people didn't like it, because they didn't want consensual pvp on both facets. of course, Order Chaos became quite archaic, from its beginnings where an Order or Chaos shield meant something...but that's why I loved it. I mean, right now, factions doesn't really mean much. and even for people who don't RP, that's what factions has to offer. some sorta meaning :p, other than reg vendors and controlling towns

hope this current live event feeds into that