1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

how lame was that event

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Troll The T Hunter, Sep 6, 2009.

1. Troll The T Hunter

Troll The T Hunter Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

You gate in, cant hide and insta die. Pure genius. Is there another entrance I am over looking? They should at least let us enter somewhere without insta dying.

2. Alexi

Alexi Guest

Gate by bank is slightly less insta-die.

3. Troll The T Hunter

Troll The T Hunter Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Ya a little less insta die but WTF let us at least face our enemy alive. I dont give a crap if I die when i can at least see what i"m facing first.

4. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Dawn started placing Wandering Healers and I said, "Is this event only for blues?"

"I would place red healers if I had any", she replied.

Ill prepared for the Siege Population, they are so used to doing prodo events in Trammel, they never have to think about accomodating red players!

I was able to take tons of pictures of the carnage, but i don't own a greater dragon, so this event is useless.

Chalk up another failure for the Devs. They make events so tough that it requires 30 greater dragons just to make a dent. They have excluded reds from healing, and they have excluded most other templates. Tamers win the day again!

5. Zonk the LJ

Zonk the LJ Guest

I had a nice time 8D