1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How long do you stay in the cave?

Discussion in 'Project: Gorgon Discussion Hall' started by Castagere, Sep 20, 2014.

1. Castagere

Castagere Visitor

Kind of reminds me of a game called Rysom. You stayed in the starter zone for a long time. Can you leave whenever you want, Its just to dark and dank and finding items is for your quest is just hard. I need 2 spoons for a guy and i've only found 1 so far. And no clue where to get sugar.

2. Zorak

Zorak Visitor

You can leave whenever you want, the pigs and rats just outside the cave should be forgiving enough to kill, and you can return whenever you want as well. Gorgon doesn't hold your hand so you should make the experience you want! :)

3. Helio

Helio Visitor

The difficulty levels of enemies overlap a LOT. The toughest ones in any area are stronger than the weakest ones in the next area.

4. Castagere

Castagere Visitor

Thanks for the replies guys. Oh can you tell me how you launch the game? I can't find where the launcher icon is for this game. All i have is the downloader.

5. Helio

Helio Visitor

Do you have a folder called "ProjectGorgonLauncherWin_Data"? Inside the folder is the launcher, but you have to keep it in that folder for it to work.

6. Nimor nim

Nimor nim Visitor

i was in the cave for 7 hours and i was just fine :D

7. Murrpau

Murrpau Visitor

I still get my levels up to 5 or 6 in my primary weapon before I thyink about heading out... once you know your way around the caves(and how to do the shield quest in a suicide run) that's 20-30 minutes of cave

8. Cramit

Cramit Adventurer

Yea I have returned to the cave multiple times to get favor quests and do turn ins, specifically for the shield trainer, so don't worry about staying too long or leaving. Although I will admit that once I left, I enjoyed myself so much more just cause I enjoyed the graphics of the outside world a lot more than the tunnel, but that's all personal preference.

*SPOILER ALERT* - Also, when looking for the two spoons, I would suggest checking out the cow cave.