1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

how long it takes to get agapite and verite runics?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by killthewiseone, Sep 1, 2010.

1. approximately doing 500-600 .1 elf reset bods?:confused:
  2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    I've only gotten 1 Agapite runic (and have been stuck at 1 BOD short of a Verite) in 7 years.

However, since the ability to turn in BODs for new ones 5 years ago, I've only turned in about 5000 smith BODs (most of my crafting has been compiling stuff for the forums, the last few years, with FINALLY making a tamer/bard took up most of the last two years). Typically I'm just collecting about 50 BODs a month, and turning them in when I hit 100 BODs.
  3. TrackStar

TrackStar Guest

How do you exchange unused BODs for new ones?
  4. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nov 3, 2001
    Every time you tunr in a filled bod, you can get a new one. So useall tactic is to put 0.1 smithing on all of your chars and get a new bod every hour. At one point you fill them and get new ones with your leg smith.