1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

How long until we can go home?

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Barian, May 12, 2008.

1. Barian

Barian Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Feb 27, 2004
  2. Coppelia

Coppelia Guest

About three.
  3. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

All that's left to recover is the Lineage 2 portal, and the forums.
    I can't speak for the L2 site, but the forums are probably a big job ;)
  4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    According to the announcement at the top:
  5. Firebird

Firebird Guest

I know they working very very hard to bring our forums and such back up ASAP... fingers crossed we will be back "home" within 7 days max;)
  6. Nilrem

Nilrem Sage
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Hopefully it'll be sooner rather than later, depending on how badly the drives were mucked around by the people at the data centre (simple formatting is relatively easy to sort on a single drive*, but I imagine becomes hellishly complicated on RAID drives, especially if they've been reconfigured prior to the formatting, and all the data is required to be recovered).

Anyway it's good to hear that hopefully it should be sorted within the next 7 days, I sort of miss reading the full forums.

*Assuming you don't write to it.