1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How long will the clean up last?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Madrid, Sep 6, 2011.

1. Madrid

Madrid Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Has there been any formal announcement as to the time frame of the Clean Up 2011?

How long will it run?

2. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Your in the dark like the rest of us kiddo... Sorry

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

most likely this will be announced when it goes live to the prodo shards

4. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable

It will run untill the day before i can finally get access to my account due to ongoing migration issues. Yes thats right another reminder that some of us still cant get in. :stretcher:

5. LordDrago

LordDrago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I heard that for 100K points, you can log in. :) (sorry...bad joke but could not resist)

I do hope that they clear up the last of the migration issues. It seems like you are in a similar group as the last people to get their power back on after Irene ("hurricane" that hit the East coast of the US recently causing widespread damage/destruction/power outages - from which people are still recovering)

As for the event, I expect it will end after about a month of going live, however, if the timeline is anything like what we have had recently, the endtime as, say, the end of October, but it will actually end around next summer. :)

6. Woodsman

Woodsman Guest

UOherald.com:

7. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable

See, i knew it!!

:thumbup:

8. lucitus

lucitus UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

Ohh whats wrong with your account?

9. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable

After one of their 'updates' to the migration system it decided it didnt like my email address.
    Now in process of getting access back via EA cs but its like 3-5 days eveytime i send info in and they reply with their next set of useless questions. They know my email works cos their sending the dambed replies to the same one.
    Bunch of monkeys that cant get anything right so their blaming everything else now.

10. Theo_GL

Theo_GL Grand Poobah

So if the high end suits (Sorcerers etc) is no longer available in the 255 durability/PoF form - it would seem that the best use for remaining EXISTING points is to use them up now on those pieces correct?

I still have a half milion or so from the last clean up that it looks like I should burn on those before they go away for good.