1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How many accounts do you have and how many will you upgrade to SA?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by MoonglowMerchant, Jun 26, 2009.

1. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have 4 active accts. but I have not even decided yet if I will upgrade to SA or not. IF I do it may be only on one acct.

Then IF I feel it is worth the cash to upgrade the rest of my accts. to SA I will do so maybe. Guess at this point I am just not impressed nor interested yet with SA, course that could be due to my interest in UO after 10 yrs. may be dwindling some as well.

A lot will depend on how THIS shard does, cuz if it continues to die off once summer ends instead of growing, then my own interest in UO fades dramatically.

When ye see the population die off here and I also see it die off on a more crowded Chesapeake as well, the shard I began playing upon in 98 that has always crowded till recent months, plus Siege losing so many of us, well I am taking a wait and see attitude before spending on expansions.

2. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I will be very careful with opgrading any before I see if Siege will survive losing players who want to make a garg char and as they only have one char slot here, will test out the new context on normal shards and maybe never come back to Siege.

If we do not get a second char slot, I fear this will kill Siege.

3. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable

That depends. Will SA run in the 2d client? I have never tried KR and will not start when SA comes out. I start grad school on Monday and probably will not have much time for UO anyway come September when I go back to work.

I will NOT be making a gargoyle. I refuse to change Patty. Will SA be worth playing without a gargoyle character?

4. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I agree. We really need an upgrade to 2 character slots for this to fly on Seige. If we don't get it, I won't be intrested in SA.

5. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

ash urk may become SA upgraded

6. Orbi

Orbi Guest

i have 4 acc and will 1 upd and than i will see XD

7. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I have one inactive account left, I will try out SA a few months after its release if the population has improved.

8. I have 2 and both will be upgraded.

9. Calyip

Calyip Guest

1 account. Not upgrading it.

10. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Wait and see attitude here

11. OldAsTheHills

OldAsTheHills Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I have only on account... I will upgrade only if it is the only way to continue to play.

*stares*
    Yahaxithonix

12. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Well its pretty much gonna be. They will bring it out. And have some big event and special items in the Abyss dungeon. Which wont be accessable unless you upgrade. Then they will give some crazy items that make artifacts look like something a crafter made with 35 smithy. And some nice decor items. So people will wanna go there. And thus have to sink another $35 into the pockets of a company that just doesnt care.

13. Cat Crimson

Cat Crimson Guest

Five active - two of mine and three caretaker accounts for friends. Wait and see attitude from me too. All the 3d client attempts so far have sucked mightily IMO. I cannot remember from what I've read whether you can change an already human character into gargoyle as per the elf quest. If people on Siege wish to experiment with gargoyle race, surely all they need do is upgrade and then play on Test shard. ( Or have signed up for Beta ! )

Siege will be Siege whether gargoyles or no. It lives and falls on its own merits. On a positive notes, there are signs of previous players returning, look on the positive side, they could (?re?)join Siege as a new gargoyle !

14. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Currently I only have 2 accounts. But i am looking for a 3rd account.
    A tamer for Siege. I will however only be upgrading 1 account!

15. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Yes, the new content will be available with the 2d client.

16. Troop

Troop Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

3 accts. I will upgrade one and see if I like it before upgrading the other 2.

17. Bruin

Bruin Guest

4 accounts.

I will upgrade any accounts that I NEED to upgrade. I will NEED to upgrade them if any of the new skills, dungeons, etc essentially become required for any of my character templates. For example, very difficult to live as a pvp dexxer without samurai empire for ninja/bushido. If the same goes for SA then I will upgrade. I imagine I'll need to upgrade for my crafter, we'll see regarding my other characters.

18. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable

Okay then, that's good to know. But there is no way in hell I am changing Patty to a gargoyle, so I still need to find out if there would be any point in upgrading. As a human, will I be able to imbue and use all that new crafting stuff?

19. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

20. Idahoan

Idahoan Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Just 17!!!

okies well really, was 9 but down to 5 now

21. Sir Daniel

Sir Daniel Lore Keeper

i have 5 acc and will upgrade 1 and than i will go from there

22. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie

5 and most like will up grade them all.

23. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

yes the only thing that is gargoyle specific skill is throwing

24. Nurse Miss Maude

Nurse Miss Maude Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I have one account now. Will upgrade eventually. Please note the eventually. Nurse will never be a gargoyle, in that respect I don't care about SA......at all. So if and when it will be for production shards and the new lands here. I agree, that when new char races are introduced this puts a strain on the Siege population. We are the ones that suffer and are forced to get another account or play on other shards in addition to Siege.....in order to explore the aspects of that race.
    I keep going back and forth on the extra char slot issue. Missing out on new content because of only being able to create one char, is swaying me more towards being in favor of additional slots here.

25. Most of you will up grade most if not all of your accounts or you will quit the game.nuff said.

26. Mr.StinkyPants

Mr.StinkyPants Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

i have one account and it will be upgraded cause im a slave to this game, i wont even be a gargolye, im thinking of going back to being human just because i wanna fish and start a fire and hang out with my pet chicken without havieng to put skill points in everything, and i kinda miss the darkness

27. I have two accounts, and will upgrade them both :bowdown:

28. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

I want to try the upgrade even tho I would play Luka rather than make a gargoyal. KR had potencial to be more playable for me. I am curious if they accomplished this. I won't be able to afford any additional accounts for awhile.

29. TexasBlack

TexasBlack Guest

:danceb::thumbsup: Yes I will upgrade both accts to SA but I'm not changing anybody to a gargoyle. I like them the way they are. I believe the new content will be awesome as I like to explore new lands, new ideas, endless possibilities. In life change is the only constant as is uo I go with the flow.I don 't believe in the static universe. Rock on Siege:danceb: