1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How many accounts do you use on Siege?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by TheScoundrelRico, Jul 26, 2008.

?

How many many accounts do you use on Siege Perilous?

1. 1

10 vote(s)
    16.1%
  2. 2

18 vote(s)
    29.0%
  3. 3

17 vote(s)
    27.4%
  4. 4

4 vote(s)
    6.5%
  5. 5+

13 vote(s)
    21.0%
  1. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Just curious to find out how many accounts people typically have on Siege. Up until my recent return, I always used just a single account. LOL, now I have 5 but am in the processes of striping one down to sell since I have really never played that account. Anywho...vote away.

2. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

kind of bias'd poll no 0 for an option.

3. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have 5 uo accounts but only use 3 regularly so i voted 3

4. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

This poll might help to actually see how many people play SP...

5. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I have 1 the only UO account ive ever owned.

if you own more than one you're wasting money and not playing how siege was meant to be. Espically if you regularly have to use both in PVP just to save face after you die on one character.

6. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

LOL, I have my thief...which is 72+ months old, and then three others that are under 14 months. (mage, dexxer, and mule). I suppose with soulstones I could narrow it down to one, but ya know what? I like training skills...****, the three newer accounts are nowhere near being complete, lol...la

7. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

All that sounded real good and superman like till you told everyone you had 16 soulstones...

Soulstones=multiple accounts
    multiple accounts=soulstones

EPIC FAIL...

8. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I have 2 accounts
    that I play equally.

9. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

I have always maintained my main older UO 4 accts. active since forever, so when I came to Siege I was 4 characters automatically here, then 5, to work up from scratch on Siege, thru ROT, which I did do here.

I have often had my floater accts. 5 and 6 going for one or two seasons of the year as well ie extra home for holiday decos or museum openings.

When EA let us reopen old deactivated accts. this past autumn I was 14 chrs. on Siege..in a time warp of course, till that free offer stopped, but it was nice to revisit all those deactivated accts. even briefly.

The main 4 are whom I am here on Siege, and on Chessapeake where of course each acct. is 5-6 chr. slots there, or 1 per acct here, ie 4 of me here normally & sometimes the 5th chr. too.

As for the original intent of Siege ONE chr. per acct. depended always on how many accts. one had even back then I had 4 accts. toss in soulstones and it all makes the original intent of Siege dead in the water, since they made the rule, anyways, cuz many folks had multiple accts. even way back then, in 99.

We were to be dependant upon each other here..then SE came with soulstones making everyone their own football team of self dependancy often on whatever template/s they wish to be per soulstones grabbed up, bought per even ONE character they can be ...........anything with the tons of stones and frags some hold.

10. iLLegal Means

iLLegal Means Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I have three accounts I use on Seige, but I work all the time now so I don't get to play as much...

11. Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Barter Town

I have 2 accounts. I would only have 1 if I didn't need the recruitment stone. I've only ever played 3 characters back on Napa (thief, pvp/pvm mage, super mule). The rest I just used as soulstones.

I hate having more than 1 account.

12. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

And what is often comical is no matter how many chrs. one may be, IF others know whom those are they still call us by the very first character of any of us they got to know anyways.

I can be on my male characters here even, and they still call me *Miranda* or on the male chrs. on Chessie and they still call all my other chrs. (male or female) as.. Queen Zen. :)

My poor male chrs. oft just emote *burps a manly burp* and laughs ! I do keep some chrs. to myself so no one calls them anything nor knows whom they really are..just for the sake of being unknown sometimes as ............a mystery more freedom of action too that way to be *unknown chr* at times ! :)

13. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

I had three until very recently I cut back down to my main for financial reasons. I also merchant and run an RP sim on Second Life and play PotCO with my son in Ohio.