1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] How Many Different Mounted Pixie's are in the set?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by CaesarDoP, Dec 30, 2008.

1. CaesarDoP

CaesarDoP Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I bought 7 last night, and got 2 doubles. Is this a set of 5, 12, 20 etc... ?

I know that they come from the Heritage Tokens, but I could not find the number anywhere. Thanks for the help

Peace be with you

Caesar

2. Dol'Gorath

Dol'Gorath Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

There are five. When you select them from the token you should get one of each.

3. CaesarDoP

CaesarDoP Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you very much for the info, Peace be with You Dol'Gorath

Caesar

4. Alcestis

Alcestis Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

They originally come from Evil Furniture Tokens though and were simply re-used in the heritage tokens.

5. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

The token to claim the mounted pixies will give you a total of five pixies, one of each artwork. You can redeed any of them you want. If you get a deed for one, there is no telling which one it looks like.

It would be really cool if they acted as dartboards too. Hey, if you are going to mount pixies, might as well have some fun too :gun:.

Stayin Alive,

BG

6. Techthys

Techthys Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I myself find the mounted pixies disturbing as they squeak pitifully... but I I must say, I found this comment pretty amusing in a sick way! :)

7. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

draconi shared an easter egg with us yesterday about the pixies - if you drink a strength potion then repeatedly double click the pixies, one of them contains a very funny sound bite... i went to umbra inn and tested it out last night since the pixies are hanging on the wall in there - it's funny :)