1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How many folks did I catch in mid post with that last lock? *chuckles*

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Feb 22, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

There are many times we allow off topic posts. There is no other crew I would discuss stuff with. The topic matters though. I do not have the time or inclination to moderate topics that are volatile and certain to draw strong opinions. There is a place for such topics and Stratics provides such a forum.

It is here in case you missed my link in the locked thread. The rules there are even more relaxed that I allow.

That is all.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

On this topic can you please start enforcing the ( No posting without pics ) Rule in my thread.
    *GRINS*

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Hush you. You test my limits enough as it is.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Pfffft !
    They are all family friendily and no where near as OT as the ABM in U hell.
    Keep pushing me and see how many more nearly nekid boys I post in other threads. (HUMOR MEANT)

5. Guest

Guest Guest

All family friendly, huh?

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Not I. I know a train wreck when I see one coming too.
    Besides, that UO Hall one *also a train wreck* bout what players consume while playing UO, yesterday or day before, well I did post in it, and it got the axe and moved to UO Hall OT. I think I helped get it put there though. [​IMG]

7. Guest

Guest Guest

You caught me mid-chuckle, not mid-post.