1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How many Harbingers does it take........

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Jirel of Joiry, Nov 4, 2009.

1. Jirel of Joiry

Jirel of Joiry Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

To get a ROBE? My poor sis has done 15 Harbingers and she's gotten nada, nothing, zip, zero...BUPKIS!

I've done 5 and gotten nothing I don't care. I'm more bother by sis doing 15 and gettting jack squatt. Is something broke?

2. falseprophet

falseprophet Lore Master

I've gotten 3 of them in only killing about 8 Harbinger's, and one of those was this morning. Guess the RNG has struck again

3. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

she does know the robe is on the corpse and doesnt get put in your pack automatically?

4. my guild and i went through a stretch of 17 of them before we got a robe, and then was getting a robe from every other one after that. be sure to check for armor set pieces and high intensity items too.

5. ACB1961

ACB1961 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

He's right about the loot. Best thing is just to take ALL of it, and unravel whatever you don't want later.

6. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

1 spawns on every 5 Harbingers. Is she killing them alone? and make sure if she's using Ethy warriors that no one's ninja-ing the robe

7. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

*Killed them by myself*

Got 4 robes for 6 Harbringers. Unlucky RNG on her part.

8. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Average for my chars is 1 out of 3. Take a unravel bag and throw all the loot in it that you can't use and usually you will get 5-6 relic fragments.

9. Potgut

Potgut Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

My friends first yellow crystal had a armor set piece and a garb, it took me 4 tries until I got the garb; now I just perfer to save and keep the crystals though.

10. Jirel of Joiry

Jirel of Joiry Certifiable

She fought in groups. She's fought partied and unpartied. We did two last night just her, me and Spels. Spels is a Necro-Mage, She and I used tamers with greaters. No robe, no set pieces some decent stuff we hauled off.

In the five I've helped kill I had top damage in all but 1 and no robe no set pieces.

Sis has yet to see any set piece off the 15 she's helped kill. She says the RNG hates her. I think the RNG is broken IMHO. or something.

If it makes a difference the two we did last night we did one on the island with the Etheral Warriors and the other at Ish Lord Oaks Champ.
    (I have never seen so many dead pixies!)

I dunno what to think and i'm too sick to try to think..Lovely Co-worker brought the flu to work. UGH!

11. Mr. Gnome

Mr. Gnome Guest

What do you use to solo the harbringer?

12. RedDaTeef

RedDaTeef Guest

I just pop the yellow crystal at the Spawn by Swoop and wait it out.
    Have got 2 robes in 4 tries.

13. Luc of Legends

Luc of Legends Seasoned Veteran

Sis couldn't solo one. Not unless she's looking to update her gray robe collection. Angels on the island in ish. well if it 1 in 5.. 1st 5 i did.. robe went to my guildmistress, 2nd round we did 6 and Soulseeker got robe off 1st one that went down.. the next couple rounds no robe unless something stealther was there. we talked in party in hops no one can over hear and follow us on stealther. RNG just hates me.. LOL 1 week to go.. maybe i will get lucky..

Luc

14. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

One for me! :)

15. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Got a luck one off of turn-ins on my first try. I was shocked, the RNG and I don't usually roll the same way lol.

16. Busters

Busters Guest

You can keep the yellow ones as long as you want, they will still be able to be used after the event, just the reds need to be turned in before it's over