1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How Many Invasion Gems Have You Found?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Cerwin Vega, Dec 14, 2008.

1. Cerwin Vega

Cerwin Vega Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I found these 12 gems but it kind of looks like some of the rubys should stack together but they wont.

2. Katlene

Katlene Guest

Do they come off the crimson?
    cause thats the only thing i havnt killed yet. and i dont believe ive seen those gems on anything else

3. Pfloyd

Pfloyd Colorblind Collector
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

They first appeared with the strangers in the dungeons. I believe they were Crimson Dragons before because they seemed to have reptile attributes.

4. Cerwin Vega

Cerwin Vega Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

The gems come after the crimson dragon is killed, when it dies he blows up and regular gems and these other gems along with piles of gold fall all over the ground for anyone to pick up. You don't even have to do 1 damage to the dragon and you can still run around and pick them up. Would be a prick move but you can do it.

5. Hannes Erich

Hannes Erich Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Actually it wasn't a prick move, after helping to keep attackers healed for over an hour.

I like my ruby. It's my... precious.

6. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

Ive almost enough to try crafting magic jewlery with them. Ill let ya know if and how it works out!