1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How many ML gems per hour ?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by DesoE, Nov 11, 2009.

1. DesoE

DesoE Guest

I'm looking for little statistics from you guy's. Can you tell me how many ML gems (blue diamonds etc) from Mining you get for one hour. Your miner race and continent (fell/tramm) info would be good too. :)

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Trammel, Ilshenar, Malas and Ter Mer - sometimes I get 10-15 an hour, sometimes 0.

The psuedo-RNG is a fickle goddess....

3. TullyMars

TullyMars Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Good euphemism for what I call it.

4. Tori

Tori Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I would say an average of about 10 per hour - It also depends on how many script miners I kill that always boosts my gem numbers. My miner is a red elf.

5. Hah. What a great idea. *ponders the ideal template*

6. Tori

Tori Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

120 fencing, tactics, anatomy, GM healing, resist, mining and 60 chiv - You need a good weapon that swings fast with an area affect to disrupt their recalling. My miner wears a pvp suit with lots of mana increase so I can chain AI them to death without running out of mana.

7. onthefifty

onthefifty Guest

another good point about that template is that you can use a blackthorns ele slayer kryss and dig with gargoyle pickaxes. you get the benefit in bump up in ore as well as digging up elementals which yield 25 ore on the bodies. you can 3 hit kill a val ele pretty much with good di on ur suit.