1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How many of the 16 gems are...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by RavenWinterHawk, Jul 1, 2008.

1. Can anyone answer this?

How many of the 16 types of gems that scatter with the stranger (when they are killed) are new?

That is... are all 16 of them unique or are some of them the plan old gems you can mine or buy?

I cant tell the difference on some and some of them are obviously larger and different.

Thanks

2. Corwin

Corwin Guest

There are only 12 new gems. 4 are the same type you get from monsters. The new types are: 6 new rubys, 3 new citrines and 3 new amethysts. If you drop everything in one box they will stack. Then you can drop in the three common ones and see where they stack. The 12 you have left are the new gems. For some reason he does drop amber, but its the common type.

3. thanks alot

4. Corwin

Corwin Guest

There are some good pictures of enlarged gems on the rares forum. If I knew how to copy and post pics, I would.

5. Piotr

Piotr Stratic's Finest
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

6. Thanks!
    Doesnt the old ruby and ruby to the right of it look the same?

Or is it me.

7. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

its an illusion due to the coloring.