1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

how many of the mask's are there?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Alvinho, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Alvinho

Alvinho Great Lakes Forever!
    Stratics Veteran

just like title ask's, how many of the masks are there, so far i have 3 i know there are 2 directions on each mask, but how many total are there? Grim, love the one of yours that looks like a devil!

2. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

There are 3 styles of masks total. They can be turned with a deco tool. Then i think last count was 85 names possible. Multiply that by 3 styles of masks and i believe it comes out to 255 masks to complete the set.

3. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ouch, 255 Masks for a full set ? Quite a deterring task.......

Given how difficult it looks to try putting together a full set (not to mention the storage space it would take up.....), how about just focusing on trying to collect the rarest Masks if there is any among them that is rarer than the others, that is...... ?

Is it known whether there are some Masks rarer than others (type/name ?) and which are they ?

Thanks.

4. :lol: popps popps popps ...
    the "rarest" mostest collectable one would have Calvin "Uriah" Crowner on it ... DOH! :lol:

5. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

I think that would be rare indeed. Since he Hated programming, he wouldn't be a Dev, he doesn't play UO so he wouldn't be an (X)M of any sorts. 'sides, wasn't he fired?

6. Ludes

Ludes Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I think the term they used was "moved on"...

7. Heart Breaker

Heart Breaker Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Where did the 85 come from? I have a list going here on UHall, and there are only 56 on it so far. No one has posted to add to my list, and I haven't seen anything new in the last 3 days that I've been farming pumpkins. (and I have well over 300 pumpkins in total)

8. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well since I have found three 'Uriah' masks out of the 30 or so I've got to date, he's in the list and apparently not 'rare' - and there is absolutely NO evidence he was 'fired' at all.....

9. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

old or new, it's the only 'Uriah' i can find.

10. ACB1961

ACB1961 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I've got more than that & I haven't seen a mask other than the 56. I'm very close to having all of them. 2 other friends of mine have roughly the same amount. Here's the point. That makes at least 1600 masks and not a different name. I think we might have the list.

One thing is for sure everytime we ever had one of these things people claimed they saw things which never existed.

11. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I misread a thread sorry. your right it was 56 so um yah 56x3=168 for complete set. Still a headache tho!

Im still working on my set on siege. im up to around 70 or so. Got my full mesanna set! hehe dont know if that means anything tho lol.

12. Heart Breaker

Heart Breaker Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

It's a relief to hear there are 56 in the total! I'm almost finished my set. I think I need 21 as of this moment. I really need to start trading with people!!! :)

13. If you wanna get technical, there's double that:) Cause each mask has 2 directions. :D :D :D

14. atlanticScorpion

atlanticScorpion Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

The masks can be turned with a deco tool. So it does not matter the direstion it faces. I am not sure of the exact number of masks but I see new names each day.

15. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Agreed, but anything is possible. Like the full collection of first year pumpkin names in all 4 variations. Small pumpkins, Large pumkins, Small jacks, Large jacks. 372 locks but still among my personal favorite collections. Only due to the hours and hours that went into it.

*heads back to pumpkin fields to try and get all the masks now*