1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How many of you read "Looking For Group"?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Vallend, May 20, 2008.

1. Vallend

Vallend Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I was just wondering how many people read this wonderful cartoon? I know I wait for the updates every Monday and Thursday and can hardly wait to see what Richard the undead warlock is up to this time. He may have some of the best one line jokes online. I even noticed that in their Extras area they have a wallpaper that is a Stratics background. So fess up are any of you a fan?

2. Mayadevi

Mayadevi Guest

ok, I'll fess up !

I came across it while visiting a friend on another game. It's pertty funny, I haven't read it all yet though. I guess I got to do that now :p

3. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I feel slow in responding. Of course, I'm not here much.

I read it religiously.

Before I start up, I light candles around my computer and kneel in simulated prayer, then I sacrifice a goat in honor of Richard's sacrifice of...

OK, I just look forward to reading it. It's amazing that they can combine an interesting plot with great art as well as leaving me rolling on the floor laughing nearly every week.