1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How many people have gotten their security tokens so far? What does everyone think?

Discussion in 'FINAL FANTASY XI General Discussion' started by Banhammer, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Banhammer

Banhammer Guest

Kind of wondering about this, because I just got mine today after placing the order the day it came out.

The Mog Satchel is already helping out -- leveling a second job without sending half the gear you need for RDM to a mule is possible at last. Token's not nearly as annoying as I saw people worrying when it was announced -- it's a bit annoying to have to enter both the Square-Enix account password and the PlayOnline password, but KeePass does a lot to minimuze the frustration there.

2. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Just got it today. It helped immensely fighting Kirin. A couple people forgot food and I had all my food on me, thanks to the satchel. Not to mention I died more than I would've had room for food to replenish. Now I'll have the space to continue crafting, too. Oh and I shouldn't have to bazaar things I'm afraid I'll delete, like sky seals, gems.. you know.

For some reason i thought we would only have to enter that password once a month. Three logins today and I've had to use it three times. My biggest fear at this point is losing the token, since my hubby and I are both using the same one.

3. YoungUn

YoungUn Guest

I like it. I love the satchel. I carry all that stuff on me I wish I could. Warps, signal pearl, choco whistle, emperor band... yeah, I'm happy with it. I forgot to throw my reraise earring in yesterday, but it's going in today.
    The actual token itself isn't that annoying, but I'm only logging in once or twice a day. If I was having crash issues, I'd probly get annoyed after a while.