1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

? How many Sims if NO BV Sims?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by master_of_none, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Sure somewhere in all these threads created I've missed the answer... just to be totally clear in my mind, final clarification if possible on sims per account allowed...
    I know I read as an example something to effect, 1 newely created EA Land, 3 production cities, and 4 BV = 8 sims allowed.
    So ok, I've never done BV sims, so does this mean those 4 slots are free for me to create new sims without worrys of chancing my sims left behind waiting to merge?
    Heard in on lot where they were saying 6 sims max can be created... needless, confussed me... anyone can confirm what is correct?

2. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

You can create 4 new EAL sims if you do not have 4 BV sims, the client has been updated to show our 8 EAL sims so you can't create more than 8.

3. Thanks for clearing that up for me... do have another question.. will only our eldest sim in EA Land before merge receive the "locks" on skills, or all created sims in EA Land? Was curious since everything seems to be directed to your oldest sim in EA Land per account via Maxis/EA.

4. Carter'

Carter' Guest

<<< cant wait for amnesty!

5. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Thanks for clearing that up for me... do have another question.. will only our eldest sim in EA Land before merge receive the "locks" on skills, or all created sims in EA Land? Was curious since everything seems to be directed to your oldest sim in EA Land per account via Maxis/EA.

[/ QUOTE ]

All 8 sims do [​IMG]

6. Guest

Guest Guest

[​IMG] Such a good helper [​IMG]

7. <blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Thanks for clearing that up for me... do have another question.. will only our eldest sim in EA Land before merge receive the "locks" on skills, or all created sims in EA Land? Was curious since everything seems to be directed to your oldest sim in EA Land per account via Maxis/EA.

[/ QUOTE ]

All 8 sims do [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Monkeybeartso !!!