1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How many soulstones one may have?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Anal_Ferret, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Anal_Ferret

Anal_Ferret Visitor

subj.

In fct, i prefer playing 1 char, never was fond of creating several characters with different skill.
    as i understand with the help of soilstones i may have a variety of templates available (of causem cant switch between warrior|mage not to bother with stats)

Ive seen someone's castle with several big green stones. They look pretty cool.
    onder, how many stones a person may have. r they easy to find and to buy in-game?

2. Nickster

Nickster Guest

they are not all that easy to come by, and will set you back in the region of 2.5 mill per stone... you can get fragments much cheeper, there was a vendor just outside yew gate selling them for 200k a pop but you only get limited usages, also please make sure you only buy tokens for them and not the actual stones as you will not be able to use them.

Regards
    Jackal

3. KinG DaviD

KinG DaviD Guest

you can have as many as you want. they sell for $9.95 at www.uogamecodes.com buy purchasing a legacy token. or you can buy them in game form other players for around 2mil-3mil...going rate is closer to 2 mil tho. as the ratio is $5 permil and with teh stones being $10 on the site. However,in my mind there would be no point in selling for 2 mil...why sell at cost :) so anything over 2 mil would be a good offer..there has to be some kind of motivation to sell em :)

and yes, never buy a stone...only the token...once turned into a stone...they are account specific... so they will work for ONLY that account.

4. Anal_Ferret

Anal_Ferret Visitor

as for those limited usages..
    how many in general?
    hundreds or tens?

5. Anal_Ferret

Anal_Ferret Visitor

5 means 5 input\output
    or 5 in general?

6. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

5 in 5 out

7. quazion

quazion Guest

Thats only for the smaller stones, not the one you buy for 9,95 it has endless uses...

8. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

Yes if you read above thats what we were telling him about...

9. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

you need a blank one for transfers and when transfering multiple skills you need a few blank ones. each stone can be used 1/24 hrs. so generally I have around 20 stones and I keep 3 emptry.

this gives me enough to do most crafting, fishing, t-hunting, bard, tamer, and theif.

Lorddog

10. Anal_Ferret

Anal_Ferret Visitor

and who drops small soulstones with limited usage?

11. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I know I am the exception to the rules when it comes to soulstones. I have nearly 100 on my main char. He has EVERY single skill in the game plus some variations for different templates I am known to run. For instance I have tactics at 90 and 120 depending on the template. Then I have enough stones left over to change the template up to 5-6 times a day even more if it isn't a total template transformation.

12. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

I have 12 on my main account, but very shortly will probably be closing two accounts, so that number may increase so I can have access to more fun templates on Rico...la

13. Limlight

Limlight Guest

Ahh...the trammie stuff continues for the Siegers who "dont do trammy stuff"

14. TheScoundrelRico

Except for the fact since we only have one character per account, we can't use 7 toons to work up those skills...la

15. Limlight

Limlight Guest

What does the amount of toons to work up the skills matter?

If you have Soulstones...thats all that is needed.

Like I said...a trammie item that Siege enjoys and refuses to ackowledge its tramminess.

16. TheScoundrelRico

ROFL. Feel free to keep calling us trammies while you sit on your production shard because you can't even think about giving up your house there (probably in Trammel too)...you want to talk hypocrisy...lol, too funny...la

17. Angora

Angora Guest

Limlight,

People with animie avatars make me want to go PK a nun IRL. I'll have you know that I already PK horses in game, and I don't even have any soulstones. If I were to fork over like 20 bucks or whatever for a few soulstones, I'd rack up a massive murder count just by using the washroom in the morning. You just don't know.

:gun: I had pizza for breakfast this morning with coffee! :gun:

EDIT: The first time I saw "Anal Ferret" I passed beer through my nose. I then entered a beer-passing-though-my-nose loop as the fact that I just passed beer though my nose caused me to laugh and pass additional beer though my nose. The second passing of beer though my nose caused a sensation of laughter that caused yet more beer to pass though my glorious nostrils. This "beer passing loop" continued for quite some time until I saw Limlight's avatar, and then I cried because animie is so decidedly boring.

18. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

Selling Soulstones At Yew Moongate On The Vendor Named "SoulWeaver" !!!

19. Limlight

Limlight Guest

Umm. My avatar is from a video game called Brigandine for the PSX. A Strategy RPG. lol @ you.

My Keep is in Fel Rico. I have never lived in Trammel. Never will. I play Production because its where I started and all my friends are here.

About 20 of us from HOT are thinking about making a Siege guild though. So you might see more of us in the future.

I am calling you a trammy because I find it hilarious that you make fun of "trammel" shards and then like and want all the "trammel" things like gating on ship keys and soulstones.

Dont even get me started on your faction arties. lol

20. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Well what are you waiting for? Kelmo has a house to give your crew. . . .

21. TheScoundrelRico

Well, I certainly hope you guys do. Definately try to get Link to join you. Having your guild leader with you will help with the organization. I know a few guilds have come over from production shards. Not everyone will stay, but if you get a few to play for a while, but have Atlantic to fall back on if you grow tired of training on Siege...it's a nice way to be able to keep playing without getting bored. Although you cannot transfer characters...you can find a few trustworthy people to help youu transfer gold from Atlantic to help purchase some scrolls (fyi, 115s typically run 50k here, lol).

Feel free to laugh at our faction armor...we do...la

22. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

*smiles* I am not giving the house up. If any would like to use the place as a base while they get set up, it is there.

23. Limlight

Limlight Guest

Several of us are already slowly training our chars.

Ironically it appears even here people dont realize that Link isnt the GM of HOT. lol

Jennifer is the GM. Link just runs the website and is council.

24. TheScoundrelRico

*shrugs*

It's not like I could care less. The invite remains the same...la

25. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Have you already placed a house here?

26. Limlight

Limlight Guest

We havent...I would place a small one or something if I could.

But alas...like I said...I like my Keep on Atlantic.

27. Zippididooda

Zippididooda Guest

i mean who cares, and why do you think anyone on siege would know who HOT is?

and also, way to troll since if you understood the context of this post, he is new to siege and asking questiions that lead me to believe he is semi new to UO even. Who wouldnt ask such questions?
    so either bring your attempt to play siege for real, stop talking about it, and stop trolling(worshipping) the siege board

28. TheScoundrelRico

LOL, I actually know who HOT is (just not who their GM is). They are the largest zerg guild on Atlantic. They used to be my prime source for marks (along with LNR) before I moved to Siege...la

29. Limlight

Limlight Guest

Zippi - you are the one trolling.

Rico...of course LNR and HOT are your sources...they are two of the biggest guilds in the entire game. lol