1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) How many times can a crate be trapped for?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Lady Raja, May 19, 2012.

1. Lady Raja

Lady Raja Sage
    Stratics Veteran

So I have this crate that I believe to be quite old. It is a "A crate of exceptional quality". I have opened it about 10 times now, and it hits me for a range of 54 to about 124 everytime... I am quite baffled by it. Then again, I have never had a char that could trap a container, nor know anything about trapped containers.

:mylittlepony:Thanks!

2. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

It sounds like a GM Explosion trap. It will remain trapped forever unless it is unlocked. I'm guessing a T-Hunter could probably remove the trap for you. Now, if the crate is oblong [as opposed to a square one], you may be able to turn the chest the opposite direction and open it without the trap going off. I STRESS the word "may" because I know that dart traps work that way, but I am not certain about explosion traps.

3. TheDrAJ

TheDrAJ Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Alpha and Omega

You can even make one like that still today (but obviously not of exceptional quality). I'd keep it as a rare.

4. Lady Raja

Lady Raja Sage
    Stratics Veteran

@ Kat - It is a rectangular wooden crate, a small one. It worked! Now I just have to remember to keep it that certain direction... And of course, find someone to untrap it for me.

@ TheDrAJ - I plan on utilizing my "exceptional quality" items for home decor. I am going to donate a few to Famine once her museum is up and running though.

:mylittlepony:Thanks!