1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] How much a castle worth on Catskills?

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Sweety, May 10, 2009.

1. Sweety

Sweety Guest

Got the castle bug lately....
    i have a lot of junk i don't know if i could sell but maybe with a castle as my motivation...

Whats the average rate these guys go for? Tram and Fel on Catskills or any shard actually
    and How often do people sell them?
  2. Ken of Napa

Stratics Veteran

May 19, 2008

I recently bought a Fel Castle on Cats for 250 Mil (really nice spot) and a Tram Castle on Napa for 175 mil (in the swamps).

I sold a Tram Castle on Napa (pretty good spot) for 300 mil, about 4 or 5 months after paying about that in Gold and goods for it.

What really makes Castle's so pricey is the location, plus the fact that not many come up for sale.

So I guess to answer you question, a Castle on Cats could go for as low as 150 million (really cheap price someplace like swamps) or as much as 400 -500 million (for a really primo location).

Hope this helps somewhat.
  3. Sweety

Sweety Guest

Thanks a bunch this gives my a good estimate at what i may need to pay