1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How much a castle worth on Catskills?

Discussion in 'UO Catskills Trade' started by Sweety, May 10, 2009.

1. Sweety

Sweety Guest

Got the castle bug lately....
    i have a lot of junk i don't know if i could sell but maybe with a castle as my motivation...

Whats the average rate these guys go for? Tram and Fel on Catskills or any shard actually
    and How often do people sell them?

2. Id say between 400mil to 600mil price wise and the higher end of that would be for a Trammel Castle. But thats just an esitmated guess..hehe.

3. Sweety

Sweety Guest

Wow don't know if i would ever have that much gold i would probably have more luck placing one myself.

4. RL'S pker

RL'S pker Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Marcus is blowing smoke up your ass. The only Shards a Castle "might" be worth that much are ATL/GL/Pac.

You're probably looking at around 50-100m depending on location.

5. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

lol
    False. Marcus is on point.

6. You'll be looking forever for a castle at that price.. Keeps in Fel run 30 to 40mil and Im pretty sure Keeps in Trammel probably run 50 to 60mil.

7. Bishop Cats

Bishop Cats Guest

Being highly involed with idocs on catskills and selling housing, keeps tram or fel go for 20m(swamp)-40m(no spawn). Castles go for 200-300. anyting higher then 300 would be a rip off in my opinion. At least thats what i sell keeps and castles for.

8. rockkandy

rockkandy Guest

bishop is just about right on the money here. Most fel houses are a bit more than tram tho (people now days like having reds) so I'd add like 5-10m more for a fel keep and 10-50m more for a fel castle