1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

how much have you missed me?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by grim inc., Feb 3, 2015.

1. grim inc.

grim inc. Visitor

hey i used to play siege, since t2a. i come back from time to time last time i left seige was in bad shape no body played and respect was at a all time low. after playing browser games i long for a game where i can build a house and pvp while kniting... any way i think of a few people from time to time. first gwen, i wonder if she still plays and if not how is she. she was very kind to alot of people not many people would pay for some one elses month of gaming. 2nd verum well besides introducing me to fallout i swear i hear him on xbox sometimes was a good uo friend. and krystal not so much wondering about her as wondering about the prime realestate she owned....what a plot. any way im thinking of coming back. so cut me some slack if you see me farming. by the way you may know me as vas -grim or mal-grim.

2. grim inc.

grim inc. Visitor

by the way just because i didn not mention you does not mean i dont remember you.

3. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

They've changed the spelling since you were here last , it's now spelled Siege. Welcome back though, I think. By the way, this negativity on the boards should be no reflection on any negativity which may or may not be displayed in General Chat.

4. grim inc.

grim inc. Visitor

well i read some forums and i guess every one has left siege p. any one with info on gwendar verum or rojo pm me

5. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Very few left and even fewer posting here. Welcome back, but I must have left before you did...la

6. Troop_Gil

Troop_Gil Journeyman

Welcome back. Siege is kind of slow right now but there are people here.

7. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

Hail Grim.

8. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I remember you, Grim. You might vaguely remember me [or not] back when I mostly played Goldie Pawn [TnT]. Verum and most of JSV left to play another game, but I can't say I remember which one. Krystal gave her Luna house to Monolith and then it was passed down to Idico. I think Monolith still owns her castle. All are still in TnT, but only a few of us are playing these days.

Good to see ya back around these parts! Log in and give it a go. Lots has changed and I think you will enjoy learning to knit in today's game. :D

9. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Hey man I recall you. I always wondered where Verum went to play as well. Thinking maybe SWTOR...

10. SpyderBite

SpyderBite Sage
    Stratics Veteran VCS

Hey Grim! I believe Verum is playing GW2 on the Dragon server.. he may have transferred though as with the new mega-servers, home server only matters in WvW. I don't recall Gwen or Rojo.